Top 5 Workplace Blogs of the Week: Hiring Edition
Whether you’re hiring for a very specific group of people or you’ve been tasked with hiring a large workforce these blogs will give you advice and tips on hiring smarter. Welcome to this week’s Top 5 Blogs: Hiring Edition.
Blogging4Jobs Top Blog of the Week:
- May 20th Oklahoma Tornado Donation & Assistance Guide: Not a top blog, but a perfect resource for those wanting to help out the May 20th Tornado. If most don’t already know, the powerhouse behind Blogging4Jobs lives in Moore, OK. Although her house was spared, it was a close call. Here are several ways to give back. We’re using #mooreisok on Twitter to help spread the word. Read More.
Top Blogs of the Week:
- The Science of Hiring: We figured this was a fitting first blog. SmartRecruiters goes over the science of hiring and how the assessment process works. Read more.
- How to Reach a Niche Recruiting Audience Online: This next blog goes over specific ways to hire for a very niche audience and how it’s possible if you look in the right way. Read more.
- Your Application Process Sucks! 3 Ways to a Much Better Approach: We all know the dreaded application process is no where near perfect. Here are a few ways to help your candidates apply for your jobs during the process. Read more.
- You Might Like Candidates With Hickeys: Have you ever hired anyone with a hickey? You might after reading this. Read more.
- Overqualified Candidates: Ever hired a overqualified candidate? I’ve been hired at a job where I was overqualified. It was a good experience. Don’t let that stop you. Read more.
What blog post or article did you enjoy reading this week? Please share by leaving a comment below.