Top 5 Workplace Blogs of the Week for March 10th – 15th
What a week! South by Southwest was amazing and busier than ever! We got to see the grumpy cat, which was probably the highlight for all of us. Here are this weeks blogs, if we missed one of your favorites, don’t hesitate to let us know!
- 6 Reasons to Audit Your Job Search Strategies: Looking for a job, but just can’t seem to get one? Maybe you’re doing something wrong! Learn these 6 easy reasons that you should take another look at your job search strategy Click here.
- Why Meetings Stink — And How to Make Them Better [Infographic]: We love a good inforgraphic, especially if they are about how much meetings drain you from a day to day basis. Click here.
- fast answer friday 6 short questions 6 short answers: We love a good fast answer friday. Six various HR questions and their respective answers. Telecommuting on an unpaid internship? No feedback for contractors? Click here.
- Calling In Sick to Go Out With Friends: We’ve all done this. I might’ve done it in some form this morning to get out of a meeting (not at Blogging4Jobs of course!), but what do you think? Horrible? Or just good fun!? Click here.
- More dangers of hiring “Fit”: We all talk about hiring for “fit” even if qualifications might lack. Here are some good reasons on why doing this is bad news. – Click here.
And our top blog post of the week on Blogging4Jobs is. . .
- Some Great Recruiters Are Made. Others are Born. Written by Shannon Smedstad, she talks about how recruiters are either made or born and gives advice on how to improve your rockstar skills. Click here.
What blog post or article did you enjoy reading this week? Please share by leaving a comment below.
Article by Blake Mccammon
Blake McCammon has been with Blogging4Jobs since 2010 and is currently the Director of Community Management. His responsibilities include SEO strategy, content creation, community management, and whatever else is needed to make sure the community runs smoothly. You can connect with Blake on LinkedIn and on Twitter as @rblake.
Like this post? Want more from Blogging 4 Jobs? Subscribe via RSS to get updated with all the latest content.