Top 5 Workplace Blogs of the Week for March 17th – 23rd
Big annoucement this week! Make sure you read it! We’re going to make it the first post, so be ready. Are you ready? You haven’t clicked already have you? You better not have! Ok you can click. Brownie points for comments!
- Big Announcement: Waves of Change at Blogging4Jobs: We aren’t even going to tell you what it is, you’ll just have to click here to read about it! Click here.
- Exploited twentysomethings: It’s time for a meetup with the labor movement: Are you a recent college graduate? Have you been exploited in your job search? Make sure to follow these tips and learn the ins and outs of your search. Click here.
- Personal Questions: Women & Work: As the gender gap slowly closes and women are being a more prominent driver and force in the excutive world certain questions arise…find out some of them with this blog! Click here.
- Is Leading While Learning Really Effective: Leading while learning? What do you think of this hot topic issue? Should your manager lead you while their learning? You decide. Click here.
- 8 Steps to Fixing Your Awful Recruiting Website: Yes. I’m talking to you. You know if you have an awful recruiting site. Obviously if you’re on this list, you don’t, but if you not, maybe there are some things you can fix? Click here.
And our top blog post of the week on Blogging4Jobs is. . .
- 5 Ways to Spot a Good Recruiter in the Rough: Written by Perri Gorman, she talks about 5 ways to find out if a recruiter is a really good recruiter or if they are simply a LinkedIn recruiter. Which are you? Click here.
What blog post or article did you enjoy reading this week? Please share by leaving a comment below.
Photo by Bigstock.com