Top 5 Workplace Blogs of the Week
With just 10 days till SHRM13 officially kicks off, Blogging4Jobs is busy with bringing you all the information needed to be up to date on everything SHRM. Be sure to check out our SHRM Party Guide and Text ‘SHRM’ to 55678 to receive text alerts and reminders of speakers, parties and other happenings directly to your phone.
Blogging4Jobs Top Blog of the Week:
- Get the VIP Treament at #SHRM13 With Our Conference Party Guide: SHRM will be here before you know it! Take advantage of planning your parties beforehand and maximize your time in Chicago. Read more.
Top Blogs of the Week:
- Why Tweets About Obese Doctors are Never Your Own: We recently wrote about the disclaimer in Twitter profiles, “All tweets are my own” Does this protect you? Not really. Read more.
- Carnival of #HR – HR ReMix Edition. The latest HR carnival. Lots of good people and lots of good topics! Read more.
- Taco Bell Fires Employee After Licking Tacos. Okay, this really isn’t a blog, but it goes along perfectly with the Social Media Terminations blog on B4J. A new low for a Taco Bell employee…. Read more.
- Guide to HR Certification. Are you looking to become certified in Human Resources? Check out this brief guide on the different levels of certification by our very own, Jessica Miller-Merrell. Read more.
- How To Become Part of A Minority Nobody Should Want To Be In: According to a recent study 10% of people between 16 and 34 have been turned down for a job based on something they’ve posted on social media. Are you a minority? Find out by reading more.
What blog post or article did you enjoy reading this week? Please share by leaving a comment below. If you’re looking to guest post on Blogging4Jobs and you’re a current practitioner, email me! Blake@xceptionalhr.com
Tagged as: top 5 blog post
Article by Blake Mccammon
Blake McCammon has been with Blogging4Jobs since 2010 and is currently the Director of Community Management. His responsibilities include SEO strategy, content creation, community management, and whatever else is needed to make sure the community runs smoothly. You can connect with Blake on LinkedIn and on Twitter as @rblake.
Like this post? Want more from Blogging 4 Jobs? Subscribe via RSS to get updated with all the latest content.